When I used to look into the mirror a while back I used to see something dying inside of me.
What I felt:
- I felt like running away.
- I felt like I couldn’t do anything. That I was not in control of anything happening around.
- The world became colorless. There was a grey tone to everything.
- Even in groups, I would be sitting there but not actually be there…
- I would be fake laughing (which I have mastered) without knowing what is the point or why are they laughing?
- There was a sickness I couldn’t get rid of.
- I felt like I was going through an emotional drought.
- There was an emptiness inside of me.
… some way in the middle of last year I told myself that enough was enough!
- I took charge of the situation with the help of some ‘dear’ friends.
- I started doing stuff.
- I started meditating.
- I started reading.
- I started laughing and sometimes crying.
- I slept more. Traveled a little.
And here I am…
Oh! It felt so good.
Just venting out the feelings for the world.